Wish to be part of the team
Immediate Vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
Barrister GR Mahmood KG school is a newly established School funded by Rafique Foundation for Education & Healthcare, Inc, Florida, US, a non-profit entity. It is seeking for a dynamic, motivated individual to serve as an Administrative Assistant (preferably Female). The mission of this school is to shape the values through education by offering educational, enrichment, and sports activities designed to foster a positive and supportive learning environment. The Administrative Assistant would be based in Moddo Ratna Palong , Ukhia Cox,s Bazar, and work remotely with the Florida office and report to the Dhaka office.
Core Tasks include:
- Serving as an assistant to update day-to-day School activities.
- Phoning and responding to phone calls from students, Guardians.
- Collaborating with the management, teachers, and students to design and
document lesson plans, aiding them in virtual classes and meetings.
- Leading administrative activities and maintaining daily logbook.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Have basic IT and troubleshooting skills.
- Are interested in and motivated to work with children of age 5-12.
- Have a desire to be part of a pro bono project.
Salary: Commensurate with experience, qualifications and skills.
Employment type: Full-time.
Interested applicants should email a CV, recent passport size picture, and cover letter addressing why the applicant is interested in working with a newly founded non-profit school, as well as the skills and prior experiences that the applicant will contribute to a school project by 31st of October 2021.